Water hygiene – Laboratory services
Depending on your requirements, the requisite materials for sampling by a certified person in your company can be ordered in test kits (complete packages) from our shipping department (email@example.com). Samples received will be tested by QM and optimised working processes analysed and evaluated in our accredited test laboratory. We will carry out qualified evaluations on the following samples:
Type of sample
- Drinking water from wells and drinking water installations
- Water from piped and non-piped water dispensers
- Swimming pool and bathing water
- Water from evaporative cooling systems, cooling towers and wet scrubbers
- Water from ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Water from sealed heating and cooling circuits
- Water from solar thermal and heat pump systems
Scope of analysis
- Microbiological and chemical analysis in ...
... Raw and drinking water in accordance with the Drinking Water Ordinance
... Water dispensers in accordance with Mineral and Table Water Ordinance
... Swimming pool and bathing water in accordance with DIN EN ISO 19643 Part 1
... Water from evaporative cooling systems, cooling towers and wet scrubbers in accordance with the 42nd German Federal Immission Protection Ordinance (BImSchV), VDI 2047 sheet 2 and 3, VDI 3803 Sheet 2
... Water from HVAC systems in accordance with VDI 6022 sheet 1
- Chemical corrosion analysis for drinking water and technical water
Search code: wasser122
Water hygiene – Engineering and technology services
Independent advice and personal care by qualified and certified engineers and technicians.
Air hygiene – Laboratory services
Find information about spillage and swab sampling for ventilation and air conditioning systems, cooling tower sampling, solids and air sampling in interior spaces and many more laboratory services here.
Our environmental analysis services
Gain an overview of our standard investigations here.
Request a test kit
Request test kits for sampling by a certified person within your company.
We are there for you and would be happy to
advise you in person.