Introducing domatec - corporate film
View more domatec GmbH videos.
Health at the workplace and in the home environment is an important commodity for people that needs to be protected. Preserving and maintaining this is something to which domatec GmbH employees feel duty-bound.
For decades, specific conditions of use and indispensable demands on our environment in buildings have required the installation of ventilation and air conditioning systems and systems for the distribution of cold and hot drinking water in buildings. The design, construction, operation, maintenance and monitoring of these systems belongs in the hands of experts. If errors are committed or maintenance and repair work omitted, then the installed technology can no longer be operated safety, leading directly to serious impairment of quality of life and health.
The words legionella, Drinking Water Ordinance, mould and bacteria are buzz words frequently used in the media. They cause serious illnesses in people, in many cases even death! The hygiene state of these systems therefore needs to be regularly checked – the legislature demands this and it should be a matter of course for all operators of these systems.
- We can help you in carrying out these tasks.
- We will help you to examine the technical state of your systems.
- We will have our highly trained expert staff advise you on the planning of renovation measures.
- We are your competent and professional contact throughout Germany for all questions relating to room air, drinking water and environmental impact in buildings.
- We are your partner when visiting technical systems, producing risk analyses in accordance with the Drinking Water Ordinance, the microbiological analysis of drinking water samples, checking for mould in ventilation and air conditioning systems and in the search for domestic toxins or technical radiation, which represent negative factors influencing well-being in buildings.
- 1998 Establishment of the Technisches Büro R. Priller – engineering and consulting services for air and water hygiene in buildings
- 2003 Opening of the Munich subsidiary
- 2004 Technisches Büro R. Priller becomes domatec GmbH
- 2004 Opening of the Karlsruhe subsidiary
- 2004 Hygiene Inspector® – Software for automated reporting for hygiene inspection pursuant to VDI 6022
- 2005 Appointment of Dr. habil. Anna Salek as Laboratory Manager, accreditation of domatec as a test laboratory in accordance with DIN EN ISO 17025
- 2006 Certification as a drinking water investigation office in accordance with § 15 by the Bavarian State Office for Health and Food Safety
- 2011 The workforce exceeds 20
- 2012 aquadoc® software for automated reporting with drinking water investigations in accordance with the Drinking Water Ordinance
- 2012 Expansion of our portfolio with “Environmental analysis – comfort indoors”
- 2013 Opening of the Berlin Brandenburg subsidiary
- 2013 Start of construction – New build of a modern administration, laboratory and training centre in Mühldorf
- 2013 The workforce exceeds 30
- 2014 Opening of the new building at Mühlbauerstraße 6, Mühldorf
Our 4 pillars of success
Download PDF here
domatec interactive brochure
Simply be sure.
Watch online now.
We are there for you and would be happy to
advise you in person.